Registration now open!
Half Marathon Start Times
- Wheelchair: 6:20 AM
- Half Marathon: 6:30 AM
- Start: McDowell rd. in front of Waxie
- End: Riverview Shopping Center
The Half Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins on the corner of McDowell and Norwalk near WAXIE. the course descends down to the Riverview Shopping Center. Half marathon runners will experience nearly 350 feet of net elevation loss in this gentle downhill route that is great for a first time half marathon. Half Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from the desert vistas down to the beautiful citrus groves.
- Aid stations at miles: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.1 (click for aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 3 in each age division in the half marathon
- This Arizona Half Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- Check out the Half Marathon Course Map
- This race benefits charity. Learn more about our charitable causes.
- Age: 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, and 65-69, 70 & older
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
2013 BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Half Marathon Price
Half Marathon & Half Marathon Hand-Cycle/Wheelchair
Registration Dates and Pricing:3/13/14 $596/30/14 $70
Please Note: Registration for the BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Half Marathon is limited to the first 4,500 participants.