Registration now open!
Marathon Start Time: 6:30 AM
- Start: N. Usery Pass Rd. by Usery Mountain Park
- End: N. Dobson Rd. & Bass Pro Dr.
Brief Marathon Description
The Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins below the large white Phoenix sign painted on the Usery Mountain. Marathon runners will experience nearly 1000 feet of net elevation loss in this fast Boston Qualifier. The race has thousands of parking spots available around the finish at a large shopping center in Mesa. Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from cactus desert.
The Marathon has spectacular views of the Phoenix Valley from N. Usery Pass Rd.
Additional Marathon Information
- Aid stations at miles: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.2 (click for aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 3 in each age division in the marathon
- Top 3 men and women receive prize money
- The BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- Check out the Marathon Course Map
- This race benefits charity. Learn more about our charitable causes.
- Age: 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, and 65-69, 70 & older.
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
Registration Date/Price:4/1/13 $757/1/13 $859/1/13 $9511/5/13 $1051/15/14 $1152/1/14 $120
Please Note: Registration for the BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon is limited to the first 3,000 participants.