BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Half Marathon
Half Marathon Start Times
- Wheelchair: 6:20 AM
- Half Marathon: 6:30 AM
The Half Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins on the corner of McDowell and Norwalk near WAXIE. the course descends down to the Riverview Shopping Center. Half marathon runners will experience nearly 350 feet of net elevation loss in this gentle downhill route that is great for a first time half marathon. Half Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from the desert vistas down to the beautiful citrus groves.
Please Note: Registration for the BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Half Marathon is limited.
Half Marathon Pricing
Half Marathon & Half Marathon Hand-Cycle/Wheelchair
Registration Dates and Pricing:03/01/15 $5904/03/15 $7006/01/15 $7507/06/15 $8509/07/15 $9011/02/15 $9501/18/16 $100
Half Marathon Elevation
Half Marathon Course Map
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Begin West on McDowell Rd. by Waxie
- Left at N. Valvista Dr.
- Right at E. Brown Rd.
- Left at N. Mesa Dr.
- Right at East 1st St.
- Left at N. Centenial Way
- Right at E. Main St.
- Right at N. Robson
- Right at W. 2nd St.
- Left at N. Center St.
- Left at W. Brown Road
- Left at N. Date
- Right at W. 8th St.
- Right at N. Alma School Rd.
- Left at Bass Pro Dr. to finish.
- Age: 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, and 65-69, 70 & older
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
- Aid stations at miles: 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.1 (click for aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 3 in each age division in the half marathon
- This Arizona Half Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- This race benefits charity. Learn more about our charitable causes.