BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon - Full Marathon
Marathon Start Time:
Brief Marathon Description
The Marathon has a beautiful race course that begins below the large white Phoenix sign painted on the Usery Mountain. Marathon runners will experience nearly 1000 feet of net elevation loss in this fast Boston Qualifier. The race has thousands of parking spots available around the finish at a large shopping center in Mesa. Marathon runners will enjoy the diverse scenery from cactus desert to spectacular views of the Phoenix Valley from N. Usery Pass Rd.
Please Note: Registration for the BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon is limited to the first 4,000 participants.
Registration Date/Price:03/13/14 $6904/01/14 $8507/03/14 $9509/02/14 $10511/03/14 $11501/15/15 $120
Marathon Course Elevation
Marathon Course Maps
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Start & Staging at: Rio Salado Sportsman Club on Usery Road
- Begin south on N. Usery Pass Rd.
- Right at McDowell Rd.
- Right at N. Ridgecrest
- Left at N. Mountain Ridge
- Left at E. Eagle Crest Dr.
- Right at N. Power Rd.
- Left at E. Redmont Dr.
- Left at N. Recker Rd.
- Right at E. McDowell Road
- Left at N. Val Vista Dr.
- Right at E. Brown Rd.
- Left at N. Mesa Dr.
- Right at E. 1st St.
- Right at N. Robson
- Right at W. 2nd St.
- Left at N. Center St.
- Left at W. Brown Rd.
- Right at W. 8th St.
- Right at N. Alma School Rd.
- Left at Bass Pro Dr. to finish.
- Age: 14 & under, 15-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, and 65-69, 70 & older.
- Weight: Clydesdale (Men over 200 pounds) and Athena (Women over 150 pounds)
Additional Marathon Information
- Aid stations at miles: 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.2 (click for aid station details)
- All participants receive a tech shirt
- Music will be played throughout the course
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 3 in each age division in the marathon
- Top 3 men and women receive prize money
- The BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon is USATF sanctioned & certified
- This race benefits charity. Learn more about our charitable causes.