BMO Harris Bank Mesa-Phx Marathon Training Program
The Mesa-Phx Marathon Training Program, now in its 5th year, is administered by East Valley Runners and includes:
- Training schedule for each race distance (10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon) for beginning, intermediate, and advanced runners
- Suggested training paces for your runs based on your individual fitness level
- Coached Saturday morning group long runs, Tuesday evening group workouts, and Thursday morning hill runs
- Additional opportunities to run with a group on other days of the week
- Membership to East Valley Runners for the remainder of 2016 and for all of 2017
- Seminars with guest speakers on nutrition, injury prevention and more
- Training advice from experienced coaches
- Training program technical shirt
- Post program party
Come out, meet the coaches and learn more about the program!
Tuesday, October 4th, Cottonwood Pavilion, Tumbleweed Park, Chandler, 6PM
Saturday, October 8th, Tibshraney Park, Chandler, 8 AM
First group run:
Tuesday, October 11th, 6 PM.