Sprouts Mesa-PHX Marathon Training Program
Sonoran Distance Project Training Program
- 16 weeks of training available for the marathon and half marathon.
- Schedules available for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners.
- Schedules are administered through final surge and cost $25/four weeks. Final Surge membership is free.
- Eight YouTube training videos will be available throughout the 16 week training cycle covering: training intensity, ancillary training to support your running, injury prevention, how to modify training for injury or improvement, sports psychology advice & tips, race strategy, long run & race nutrition, and balancing training with the rest of your life. The videos will be released throughout the training cycle. They will include planned content and answer questions submitted by program participants.
- Group runs will be held on the course
- October 19th
- November 16th
- December 21st
- January 11th
Jeff Galloway Training Program
Your first training run is always free. We’d love for you to come get to know our group members, ask questions and make sure this group is the right fit!
The Galloway Run/Walk/Run Training Program is open to anyone who is interested in fulfilling a lifetime goal: of running a 10K, half marathon, or marathon. The training group welcomes all levels, from beginners to Boston qualifiers. Pace groups are set up to ensure a comfortable and safe training pace for every ability. For any questions, please contact Program Director Mindy Przeor at MPrzeor@gmail.com or 480-620-5498. We are excited to have you Run/Walk/Run with us!
8/3/2019 at 6:00am (please plan to arrive by 5:45)
Gilbert Riparian Preserve
2757 E Guadalupe Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234
We will meet on the east side of the most eastern parking lot – where the star is (it’s the small lot off Guadalupe. It fills up quick so you may need to park in the big library lot and walk over). We will be running on the canal to the east of the preserve and through the preserve.
Full Marathon – August 3rd through February 15th
1/2 Marathon – October 12th through February 15th
10K – November 30th through February 15th
Looking for a change of scenery? Check out the popular recreation areas along the SRP-operated canals?